Start Selling Mail Order Plants on plantlust.com
Not ready for sales? You can still list your inventory
Dedicated nursery shop
Ready for mobile
Your Plant Lust Shop
When browsing your shop, customers will exclusively see your plant descriptions and availablity. Your custom shipping costs are applied at checkout.
Your plants and descriptions also appear in the multi-nursery marketplace, where new customers can discover your nursery.
Additional Plant Lust data
Our global network of contributing photographers and nurseries continues to provide customers with a look at a diverse collection of images for most plants.
How it Works
1. Customers order from plantlust.com
- Customers receive a Plant Lust order confirmation
- Customers can contact Plant Lust for support
- Our support team will facilitate customer communication as needed
2. You receive orders via email
- You receive an instant email with order details and a packing slip
- You notify Plant Lust of any delays or shortages
- You receive a weekly summary of open orders
3. You ship orders
- You ship with your usual shipping service and schedule
- You include the Plant Lust packing slip so the customer has contact information
- You omit price info, so there is no potential discrepency between your nursery prices and your Plant Lust shop markup
4. You confirm shipments
- You provide tracking numbers to Plant Lust, which are passed along to customers
- You confirm shipping costs (only needed if you have variable shipping rates)
- You get paid monthly for shipped orders
Fees and Payments
We are committed to a sustainable sales model that allows independent nurseries to profit. We only make money if you make money.
Free to List
10% Order Fee
There are no upfront charges. A 10% fee includes payment processing charges. The fee subtracted from order totals in your monthly payment.