Last updated February 10, 2020
This page describes the privacy practices of Plant Lust, LLC, in connection with the
- We are firm believers in customer privacy and corporate transparency
- We only use your contact information to update you about your order status, or to deliver information you have opted to receive
- We never sell your information or spam you with unwanted content
Information You Provide
When you shop with Plant Lust, you provide us with shipping and payment information including contact and billing information. We use this information to fulfill, and communicate with you, about your order.
If you opt to receive our newsletter, we use your contact information to deliver our electronic updates including special offers and updates to our policies.
If you sign up as a Seller, you provide contact and other business-related information. We use this information to provide you the Services in your Sign Up Form.
If you correspond with Plant Lust, your messages, your email address, and our responses may remain in our customer support tracking system.
You can change your preferences or opt-out of newsletter communications by following the link provided in any email newsletter we send. Please note you cannot opt-out of your order status updates, but after your transactions are fulfilled or canceled, you will not receive any further updates about them.
Information we Collect
While our website may not operate optimally without these technologies, you can set your web browser to refuse all cookies.
Plant Lust will not sell your personally identifiable information to others and will not share it with others, except as follows:
- Plant Lust may disclose such information (a) if we are required to do so by law or subpoena; (b) to enforce our various terms and policies; or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of Plant Lust, our users or others.
- Plant Lust may store information on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers outside of our direct control.
- Plant Lust may share buyer information with sellers, and vice versa, to facilitate purchase transactions. For example, if you inquire about an order, we may share your name and email address with the seller.
- Plant Lust may de-identify your personally identifiable information or aggregate information about how you use the Services with usage data from other users. Plant Lust may share such de-identified or aggregate usage data with in public communications and partners (for instance, blog posts about the most popular plants, but not in a manner that would identify you as an individual).
- Plant Lust may transfer such information if Plant Lust is acquired as a business or if its assets are sold, as is typical when a business is acquired or merged.